PrepCentral offers various test-prep courses across multiple fields and levels of learning. The registration process involves the following steps:-
- Provide a valid email address.
- Provide your 10 digit mobile phone number.
- Please create and provide a new password for PrepCentral
- The screen name is displayed on the screen when you are logged into PrepCentral.
You may or may not provide your real name in this box.
- A default city, based on your location will be displayed here.
You may change the city, if you so desire.
- Please select your desired course.
During registration, you will be able to select only course. However, once you have logged in you will be allowed to add up to 3 courses.
- Captcha validation will require you type the word that is shown in the image above the captcha box.
This is done for security purposes.
- Subscription charges
Once you click on "Signup", you will be taken to the PayTM payment gateway, where you can pay the subscription charges for the selected course, by way of credit card, debit card or net banking.